About our Commercial HVAC Services
Westisle Heating & Cooling is an industry leader in the commercial HVAC and refrigeration community on Vancouver Island and the surrounding Gulf Islands. We have engineers on staff that will work with you to design a system that will create maximum comfort and efficiency for your business.
Westisle’s commercial and industrial department is fully equipped. Our technicians have Technical Standard and Safety Authority (TSSA) certification and inter-provincial Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic Journeyman qualification. We service and install HVAC commercial rooftop heating and air conditioning units, ductless VRF systems, refrigeration equipment, ice machines, make-up air units, unit heaters, duct furnaces and radiant tube gas heaters.
We’ve handled sales, installation and service for a wide variety of commercial operations including: manufacturing plants, malls, shopping centers, retail stores, restaurants, fast food outlets, churches, schools, computer rooms, medical facilities, offices and much more. When you contract with Westisle, we guarantee valuable, fast and reliable service.
Westisle is the best in the business with a wide range of commercial HVAC services including:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Commercial design and build
- DDC controls
- VRF systems
- Air conditioning
- Air quality
Service and Parts for all Manufacturers’ products:
For installation, maintenance and repair, please contact Westisle Heating & Cooling for your commercial and industrial HVAC systems. We are proud to install and service a wide selection of systems for heating, cooling and refrigeration. Westisle Heating & Cooling professionals have the parts and expertise to repair and service all manufacturers’ makes and models.
Our professional engineering staff specializes in:
- Commercial design
- Plan and Specification Projects
- Direct Digital Control Designs
- Mechanical Drawings
- Indoor Air Quality
Our factory-trained service and installation technicians specialize in:
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Ice Machines
- Refrigerant Conversions & Recovery
- Maintenance Contracts
- Direct Digital Environmental Controls
- Remote Electronic Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality
- Swimming Pool Heating, Heat Recovery & Moisture Control
Things to consider:
- Up to 80% of all compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%.
- A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower can increase heat pump or air conditioning electrical usage by 50% or more.
- Depending on the current condition of your equipment, this service may pay for itself several times over in energy savings alone.
Our professional service technicians understand your air conditioning and heating system and can eliminate money wasting problems too. Our 21 Point Program is not only designed to help reduce your energy and repair costs, it’ll help you Breathe Easier too.
We have developed a customized program that addresses the problems we see most often. The comprehensive service and maintenance agreement we offer is designed to:
- Provide 2 hour preferential emergency service if the need ever arises (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- Reduce the possibility of an air conditioning or heating break down
- Improved air quality
- Provide a discount on parts
- Reduction of heating and cooling costs by as much as 50%
- Maintain or enhance your current level of comfort
We know that our satisfied customers have been and will continue to be the secret to our success. We also believe that our 21 Point Peak Performance Service Program is the best way for us to keep our customers satisfied. Contact us for more information on how you can protect your investment.